official Ninja Emblem hack for free users!

Hello! i tell u i found permanent hack emblem for you all! if u want you have to d0 a  favour! for me!!
requirements:-
  1. you must have android
  2. you must not have installed app dog app.to get credits for facebook
  3. must be my frnd on FB 
HOW TO GET EMBLEM IN 2 DAYS
  • add me your frnd (ADD)
  • msg me that you want emblem
  • i will send you appdog app request to your account
  • accept it with your iphone OR android  (note u must be new user and not done any of it below!)
  • complete any one offer
  • check your bones in your device(phone or tab)
  • you will get bones 
  • after that contact me and you will get emblem

note in this if you are new user and doing 1st time this offer i get 5 FB credits as refral so that it will be ur donation to me and  i will give u emblem! in 5 seconds!!! so why to wait add me in above link!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post